Alixandra is an associate in the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group in our Calgary office. Her areas of expertise include Civil Litigation and Indigenous Law. Alixandra has assisted with proceedings before all levels of court in Saskatchewan, the Federal Court of Appeal, and various federal and provincial regulatory bodies and administrative tribunals. She has also appeared before the Provincial Court of British Columbia for criminal and family law matters.
Alixandra received her Bachelor of Arts with Distinction from McGill University in 2009 and her J.D. from the University of Victoria in 2014.
- Women Leading Philanthropy, Member (2017-2018)
- Friends of the Broadway Theatre Inc., Board Member (2014-2017)
- Assisted with proceedings before all levels of court in Saskatchewan, the Federal Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal, as well as various federal and provincial regulatory bodies and administrative tribunals
- Commercial Leases & COVID-19 - Rent Relief Considerations, April 17, 2020
- Robyn Lenz
- Legal Assistant
- T: 403.218.7570
- Nunavut (2019)
- Northwest Territories (2019)
- Alberta (2019)
University of Victoria (J.D., 2014)
McGill University (B.A. with Distinctions, 2009)