Alice is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell. She joined the firm in 2022 and works with the Asia Pacific Group. She has been working in real estate as a conveyancer since 2019 before joining the group.
Alice's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing real estate transaction files;
- Conducting various due diligence searches;
- Drafting closing documents and correspondence;
- Performing registrations with the B.C. Land Title Office; and
- Attending to closing and post-closing matters.