Vicky is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell. Vicky joined the firm in June 2020 as a legal assistant for the Asia Pacific Group, and advanced to become a paralegal in September 2021. Vicky has been working as a legal assistant for over four years. She will receive her Paralegal Certificate in BC in 2022.
Vicky’s responsibilities include:
- Managing real estate transaction files;
- Conducting various due diligence searches;
- Reviewing title and off-title searches;
- Drafting closing documents and correspondence;
- Performing registrations with the B.C. Land Title Office; and
- Attending to closing and post-closing matters.