Allan Wong joined Lawson Lundell in September 2020 as the Manager of Finance Projects & Business Analytics. He is the Finance lead for upgrading the ERP system with the goal of ensuring that the Project is delivered on time, on budget and within scope. He is also responsible for Business Analytics development within the organization as part of a Legal Project Management approach.
Allan has over 12 years of accounting experience working primarily in the transportation and Information Technology sectors.
- Royal Canadian Theatre Company (Registered Charity), Treasurer, 2009-2014
- CGA Surrey/Langley/North Delta Chapter Board Member, Volunteer Coordinator 2009-2014
- CGA Conference Executive Committee 2015 Member
- Chartered Professional Accountant, CGA, 2009
- MBA, Laurentian University, 2013 (Dean’s Honour Recipient)
- BBA, Joint Major in Business Administration and Economics, 2005. Concentration: Accounting, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC