Cecilia Conto is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell.
She focuses on Insolvency-related matters including foreclosures, bankruptcies and receiverships under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act and the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.
Cecilia also has experience in civil litigation and aboriginal law matters.
- Buenos Aires Bar Association, Member
Cecilia responsibilities include:
- Review security documents and title; issuance demand letters;
- Commencement of legal proceedings; preparation and service of court applications materials;
- preparing and filing documentation with the Land Title Office and Personal Property Registry
- Scope of knowledge includes BC Supreme Court Civil Rules, as well as Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, and Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.