"Mining Law Update - Spring 2009"
This publication includes articles on the following:
- Federal Court rules data from tailings and waste rock stored inside mining facilities must be collected and reported on by Environment Canada
- Red Chris Appeal to be heard by Supreme Court of Canada
- First Nation and Province of British Columbia sign Mining and Minerals Consultation Agreement
- Kitikmeot Inuit Association adopts new Mining Policy
- BC prevents issuance of uranium and/or thorium exploration permits
- Ontario Security Commission more closely scrutinizing environmental disclosure