Annual Review of Insolvency Law Conference
On February 2, 2024, Lawson Lundell lawyer Scott Andersen joined a panel discussion on "Far Reaching Fraudulent Transfer Concerns" at the Annual Review of Insolvency Law Conference in Vancouver.
The panel, moderated by distinguished speaker Associate Judge Kimberley Robertson, looked at how the courts have dealt with transfers at undervalue, fraudulent conveyances and/or preferences and the application and intertwining of the three acts that are there to protect and benefit defrauded creditors.
- Scott Andersen, Lawson Lundell LLP
- Adam Fisher, Harris & Partners Inc
- Gina Rhodes, Miller Thomson LLP
- Charla Smith, Charla Smith & Company Ltd.
- Moderator: Associate Judge Kimberley Robertson, British Columbia Supreme Court
Learn more about this panel HERE.