2019 Real Estate Breakfast Roundtable
Kick start your day with us by enjoying breakfast and learning about the latest legal developments impacting the real estate industry. Our experienced lawyers will be hosting interactive presentations and will be using a hypothetical fact pattern to examine these issues.
This seminar qualifies for 2 hours of CPD credits.
1. Leasing to Tenants with Weak Financial Covenant
Presented by: Andrew Mildenhall and Jeffrey Hernaez
2. Parking Leases and Designation of Limited Common Property
Presented by: Lisa Frey and Yumeng Zhu
3. REDMA Update: Assignment Rights, CSAIR, and Disclosure of Contracts and Encumbrances
Presented by: Brendan J. Craig and Nicholas Shon
4. Satisfactory Financing Commitment – A Lender's View
Presented by: Scott J. Anderson and Nabila Pirani
5. Forward Sale Agreements
Presented by: Stephanie Wong and Andrew Beechinor
6. Terminating Residential Tenancies in the Course of Development
Presented by: Chad Travis and Thomas D. Boyd