Business Law: Employment and Privacy Seminar
Join us on Thursday, July 11 for our Business Law: Employment and Privacy Seminar!
Learn about recent developments and topical issues that may impact your business
as our seasoned lawyers host interactive presentations in the areas of
employment and workplace privacy and technology.
Following the seminar, unwind with us while you enjoy
cocktails and canapés at our post-seminar reception.
RSVP by clicking the link here.
(1) Hiring and Firing — Practical Tips for Managers and
Human Resource Professionals
- Conducting the interview
- Drafting the employment agreement
- Termination Provisions
- Restrictive Covenants
- Ending the employment relationship
- Statutory Notice
- Common Law Notice
- Just Cause
- Practical Tips for Termination Meeting
(2) Hot Topics and Trends in Privacy that Businesses Need to Know
- How to mitigate increasing risk and liability: Beyond the breach
- GDPR (EU's General Data Protection Regulation): Application and impacts
- Mandatory breach reporting regimes in Canada and the world
- Key provisions being negotiated in data driven agreements