This year’s topics are:
- The standard of review on contract issues – Sattva Capital Corp. v. Creston Moly Corp.
in the Supreme Court of Canada
- Efficient breach – what is it and why does it matter?
- Restrictive covenants – commercial context vs. employment context
- Exclusion clause update
- Intersection of contract law and conflicts of law – non-signatories and forum
- Interaction of entire agreement, arbitration and attornment clauses
- Contractual duties of good faith (to be continued…)
To read the full article, click here.
Lawson Lundell's Business Law Blog covers a wide range of topics relevant to businesses of all sorts, including corporate governance, corporate commercial law, corporate finance and securities, mergers and acquisitions, procurement, private equity and venture capital, intellectual property, and business taxation. Please also see our litigation, project law, China law, and real estate law blogs.