“I was drawn to Lawson Lundell because of its non-competitive and supportive working environment. The Firm also has a group of very talented people that I get to work with.”
Wen Liu is an articling student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell. She is interested in corporate and commercial law, private equity and cross border transactions. Wen started with the firm as a summer student in 2018.
Prior to coming to Canada, Wen worked as a legal manager for PwC Legal China in Shanghai, and was a senior associate at Commerce & Finance Law Offices in Beijing.
Wen is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Articled Student
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Chinese Bar Association
- Dalhousie University (J.D., 2019)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Training (Financial Training Company, 2007)
- University of Manchester (LL.M., 2005)
- Zhong Nan University of Economics & Law (LL.B., International Economic Law, 2004)