“I was drawn to Lawson Lundell LLP because the lawyers are thoughtful, skilled, and kind.”
Jocelyn McAdam is an articling student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She is interested in labour and employment law and privacy law.
Prior to joining the firm, Jocelyn was a casebook research assistant for the University of Toronto Faculty of Law and worked in the ski industry.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Articled Student
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Pro Bono Student at the Canadian Civil Liberties Association
- Senior Editor and External Review Coordinator for the Indigenous Law Journal
- International Humanitarian Law Working Group Member