“Lawson Lundell fosters a collegial, supportive, and diverse environment, and I look forward to learning and growing with the team.”
Isabelle Lam is an associate in the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group in Calgary. She maintains a general commercial litigation practice, which includes conducting research for legal opinions, drafting, and advocating for clients.
Isabelle articled with Lawson Lundell in 2019 and joined the firm as an associate upon the completion of her articles in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, she worked in both the public and non-profit legal sectors. In 2019, Isabelle obtained her Juris Doctor from Queen’s University, where she was awarded course prizes in Taxation of Trusts & Estates and Civil Procedure. During law school, she completed a clerkship at the Ontario Court of Justice and competed in the Gale Cup criminal law moot and Hicks Morley labour law moot.
Isabelle is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Calgary Bar Association, Member
Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Summer Student at the Edmonton Community Legal Centre
- Summer Student at the Department of Justice
- Student Law Clerk at the Ontario Court of Justice
- Competitive Oralist at the Gale Cup Moot
- Competitive Oralist at the Hicks Morley Labour Moot
- Pro Bono Student Volunteer at the Queen’s Family Law Clinic
News & Publications
- What’s Covered Under Your Insurance? Alberta Court of Appeal’s Latest Decisions on Duty to Defend and Multi-peril Policies, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Blog, July 28, 2020
- Three Courts of Appeal Weigh in on the Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act Reference, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Blog, April 23, 2020
- Frankie Deni
- Legal Assistant
- T: 403.218.7518
- Alberta (2020)
- Queen's University (J.D., 2019)
- University of Alberta (B.Comm., Co-op, Accounting, 2016)