“Lawson Lundell fosters a collegial, supportive, and diverse environment, and I look forward to learning and growing with the team.”
Isabelle Lam is an articling student in the Calgary office of Lawson Lundell. She is eager to explore all practice areas, especially litigation.
Isabelle obtained her J.D. from Queen’s University, where she was awarded course prizes in Taxation of Trusts & Estates and Civil Procedure. During law school, she completed a clerkship at the Ontario Court of Justice and competed in the Gale Cup criminal moot and Hicks Morley labour moot.
Prior to joining the firm, Isabelle spent her summer working at the Edmonton Community Legal Centre (Civil Law Services) and the Department of Justice (Aboriginal Law Services).
Isabelle is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Law Society of Alberta, Articled Student
- Summer Student at the Edmonton Community Legal Centre
- Summer Student at the Department of Justice
- Student Law Clerk at the Ontario Court of Justice
- Competitive Oralist at the Gale Cup Moot
- Competitive Oralist at the Hicks Morley Labour Moot
- Pro Bono Student Volunteer at the Queen’s Family Law Clinic