Heather Ritzer is the Director of Business Development and Marketing at Lawson Lundell LLP. Her focus is on external communications, particularly in proposal writing, rankings and directories, and media relations. She is currently the President of the Legal Marketing Association’s Western Canada Region.
Prior to focusing on law, Heather worked for Peak Communicators where her clients included law firms, financial institutions, telecommunications and technology companies, charitable foundations and real estate developers. Outside of work, Heather teaches a class on Op-Ed writing at Simon Fraser University.
- Legal Marketing Association, Western Canada Region, President (Current)
- Strategies Magazine, Editorial Committee Member (2016)
- Canadian Public Relations Society, Inc.,Senior Digital Strategist (2011-2013)
- Association of Neighbourhood Houses of BC, Board Member (Current)
- Government Relations and Communications Committee, Dr. Peter AIDS Foundation (2010-Present)
- Volunteer, Immigrant Services Society of BC (2016-Present)
- West Coast LEAF, Communications Volunteer (2012-2014)