"I am very excited for the opportunity to join Lawson Lundell’s Yellowknife office. It was immediately clear that Lawson Lundell values its people and that the firm is dedicated to providing efficient and comprehensive legal services to Canada’s northern territories."
Conner Wear is an articling student in the Yellowknife office of Lawson Lundell LLP. He is interested in the areas of corporate and commercial law and environmental regulatory work, specifically in the resource extraction sector.
Prior to beginning a legal career, Conner worked with an international NGO developing policy and programs liaising with governments and other international organizations. He has been consistently involved in community development projects such as being a founding director of a community run lending library in Vancouver.
- Canadian Bar Association - Northwest Territories - Young Lawyers section, Vice Chair
- Yellowknife Mountain Bike Club, Member
- Yellowknife Makerspace, Member
- Coop with the department of Industry, Tourism and Investment for the Government of the Northwest Territories
- Sunshine Coast Affordable Housing Society, Past Director
- UVic Environmental Law Centre Society, Past Director