Cole is an associate in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell. Cole's practice centers around civil litigation, dispute resolution, and regulatory law with a focus on environmental and public utility matters. Cole has appeared before the Supreme Court of British Columbia in addition to conducting mediations and assisting in commercial arbitrations.
Cole received his J.D. from the Thompson Rivers University Faculty of Law in 2016 where he graduated as the Law Society of British Columbia Gold Medalist for the school. Before being called to the bar, Cole clerked for six judges at the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Cole worked at a leading international law firm.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
News & Publications
- Does My Project Need an Environmental Assessment? The New Reviewable Projects Regulation in B.C., Project Law Blog, January 23, 2020
- The New Law of the Land: The Administrative Law Trilogy, Project Law Blog, December 23, 2019
- The New Environmental Assessment Act (BC) Comes Into Force December 16, 2019, Project Law Blog, December 10, 2019
- Maggie Huynh
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5363
- British Columbia (2018)
- Thompson Rivers University (J.D., 2016)
- University of British Columbia (B.A., 2009)