"The talented and kind people at Lawson make working here a rewarding and supportive experience.”
A.J. Mauger is an articling student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. He is interested in all areas of law, with a particular interest in litigation, dispute resolution, and corporate law.
Prior to joining the firm, A.J. worked as a brewer at a local craft brewery. He also worked and studied in China during his undergraduate degree.
- Board Member and Clinic Head of the Law Student Legal Advice Program
- Coordinator at Law for Non-Profits
- Coordinator at Artists’ Legal Outreach Clinic
- D’Arcy Oishi
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5443
- University of British Columbia (J.D., 2019)
- University of British Columbia (B.A., 2013)