"I chose to work at Lawson Lundell LLP because of the opportunity to work on challenging and meaningful work as a student, while being mentored by talented lawyers who want to ensure the development and success of future colleagues."
Aaron Kandola is an articling student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. He is interested in corporate commercial and real estate law.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron was a research assistant at the University of Victoria and worked in the finance industry.
Aaron is fluent in English and Punjabi.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Student Member
- UVic South Asian Law Society Association, Vice President
- Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver, Volunteer
News & Publications
- 房地产开发营销法（REDMA）的最新修订已永久生效——小而好的变化 , 新闻中心 , May 15, 2021
- Recent Changes to REDMA Made Permanent – A Small Change But a Good Change, Real Estate Law Blog, May 14, 2021