Zoe Taff is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP, working with the corporate/commercial group. She joined the firm in 2016 and has over 6 years' experience working in business law.
Zoe’s responsibilities include:
- Drafting legal documents for various business operations and transactions;
- Working with corporations both at the Federal and Provincial level;
- Involvement in the incorporation and organization, continuations, amalgamations, dissolutions, corporate reorganizations and amendments to articles of incorporation;
- Assisting with extra-provincial registration, changes to their status, as well as the registration and set up of Limited Partnerships and Trusts; and
- Drafting legal documentation related to mergers and acquisitions, the sale and transfer of shares, related business agreements and other documents.
Throughout the course of these transactions, she works closely with lawyers and clients to foster current relationships. The combination of her keen understanding of professional services and her responsive, detail-oriented approach to client work, ensure the highest level of client service.