Valerie Zeng is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2017 and has been working in the legal fields of corporate and real estate since 2011. Since joining an international law firm in 2015 as corporate/commercial paralegal, Valerie’s main area of focus has been acquisition and sale of commercial real estate and businesses. In addition, she has work experience in private lending, commercial leases, land subdivision, foreclosures, company annual maintenance and wills and estates.
Valerie is proficient in written Chinese and spoken Mandarin, and is able to translate legal correspondence and legal documents from English to Chinese and vice versa.
Valerie’s responsibilities include:
- Due diligence investigations relating to commercial property acquisitions
- File management of a real estate file
- Drafting acquisition and conveyancing documents
- Interactions with parties involved in transaction
- Registrations at the Land Title Office