Sarah is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell. Sarah joined the firm in 2021 as a paralegal for the Real Estate Group. She has over 20 years of experience in real estate transactions with a primary focus on residential conveyancing and subdivision projects.
Sarah completed her legal secretarial program in Vancouver and graduated with a law degree in 2017 from England.
Sarah has experience with the following:
- Managing real estate transaction files.
- Conducting various due diligence searches.
- Preparation and consolidating of subdivision documentation.
- Drafting closing documents and correspondence.
- Performing registrations with the B.C. Land Title Office.
- Attending to closing and post-closing matters.
Sarah has volunteered with various violence against women programs in completing victim statements, refugee programs for women and children to prepare cases for government officials and the Gujrat Society in translating Indian Court documents into English.
- Bachelor of Law – University of Law, United Kingdom, 2017
- Executive Assistant Diploma, Vancouver Community College, 2006
- Legal Secretarial Diploma, CompuCollege School of Business, 1987