Sarah Dexel is a paralegal in the Kelowna office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2018 and has over 12 years of experience working in litigation.
Sarah began her career as a Legal Assistant working in personal injury before focusing on labour and employment law and spent a year assisting in a family law practice. Sarah obtained her Paralegal Certificate in 2016 and subsequently transitioned to working as a Paralegal in the area of foreclosure and insolvency.
Sarah assists the firm's lawyers and clients with litigation related tasks including:
- Drafting Court documents and commencement of legal proceedings;
- Preparation and service of all subsequent court applications;
- Document analysis and production;
- Preparing materials for discovery, mediation and trail; and
- Liaising with clients and other related legal parties.
BC Paralegal Association, Voting Member