Rose Marie Lee is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She had worked in the legal field for 8 years prior to joining the firm in 2016 with the Corporate Services Department.
Rose Marie’s responsibilities include:
- Preparation of various corporate documents including incorporations and organizations, alterations to share structure, dissolutions, re-organizations, registered and records office changes, director and officer changes, name changes, share transfers, dividend declarations, and share redemptions;
- Preparation and filing of documents for limited partnerships and business names;
- Preparation of various corporate documents related to Societies including incorporation and organization, annual maintenance, director changes, constitution and bylaw changes and transition;
- Conducting minute book reviews and preparation of rectification documents; and
- Updating and maintaining of corporate records and ensure documents comply with the applicable legislation.