Nolan is an associate in the litigation and dispute resolution group in our Vancouver Office. Nolan practices civil and commercial litigation with experience in shareholder disputes, contractual claims, corporate and regulatory investigations, insurance matters, intellectual property, real estate litigation, ediscovery and other commercial matters.
Nolan has appeared at all levels of court in British Columbia and has represented clients in arbitration proceedings and before the B.C. Securities Commission.
Nolan received his B. Eng in computer engineering from University of Victoria in 2007 and his J.D. from the University of British Columbia in 2012, where he was the recipient of Allan McEachern Trial Advocacy Award and other awards.
- The Lawyers’ Inn Society, Director
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- UBC Faculty of Law, Advanced Trial Advocacy, former Course Coordinator
- Teri Stevens
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5362
- British Columbia (2013)
- University of British Columbia (J.D., 2012)
- University of Victoria (Bachelor of Computer Engineering, 2007)