Nadia practices corporate and securities law and has experience advising public and private issuers as well as underwriters on a variety of transactions including public and private financings of equity and debt, mergers and acquisitions, arrangements and corporate reorganizations. She also advises clients on corporate governance, securities regulatory matters and stock exchange listings, including public issuers with respect to their continuous disclosure obligations. Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Nadia practiced at a leading national law firm in Vancouver.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Advising B2Gold Corp. on its at-the-market offering of up to US$100 million worth of common shares.
- Advising MAG Silver Corp. on its US$74.7 million bought deal offering, including full exercise of an over-allotment option by the underwriters.
- Advising CPI Card Group in connection with its US$150 million initial public offering of common shares and concurrent US$22.5 million secondary offering.
- Advising Carillion, PLC in connection with its indirect acquisition of a 60% interest in Rokstad Power Corporation for a purchase price payable in instalments of approximately $75.4 million and its commitment to acquire the remaining 40% interest after five years at a price, subject to certain limitations, based on a multiple of EBITDA.
- Advising Liberty Metals & Mining in connection with its joint acquisition, together with Altius Minerals Corporation and others, of C$460 million of coal and potash royalty assets, sold by Sherritt International Corporation as part of its aggregate C$946 million divestiture of assets, which included a concurrent sale to Westmoreland Coal of Sherritt's prairie and mountain coal operations.
- Fission Uranium Corp. in its acquisition of Alpha Minerals Inc. in a transaction valued at C$185 million plus the value of the spin-out of Fission 3.0 Corp. and Alpha Exploration Inc. Assisted with closing.
News & Publications
News & Publications
- Matters to Consider for the 2018 Annual General Meeting and Proxy Season, January 30, 2018
- New Civil Cause of Action for Whistleblower Reprisals, Business Law Blog, February 6, 2018
- CSA Publish Third Annual Review of Gender Diversity Disclosure, Business Law Blog, October 12, 2017
- Christina Bartos
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5323
- British Columbia (2013)
University of British Columbia (J.D., 2012)
University of British Columbia (B.A. Hon., 2007)