Mariana Santos is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm for her practicum in 2016 with the Corporate Services department, and has since stayed on with the team. Her focus is corporate services, working closely together with the corporate and real estate department.
Mariana’s responsibilities include:
- Incorporations, limited partnership registrations and extra-provincial registrations;
- Drafting annual maintenance documents for B.C. Companies, federal corporations and extra-provincial registrations;
- Changes of registered and records offices, directors and officers, company names, etc.
- Business name registrations; and
- Performing legal searches across Canada.