Kyle is a lawyer in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group at Lawson Lundell. Kyle practices general commercial litigation, and also has experience in administrative law and post-secondary litigation.
During his law degree at the University of Calgary, Kyle received a Shea Nerland Calnan Research Fellowship in tax law, the Dean Michael Wylie Social Responsibility Award, and the Hon. Cecilia Johnstone Equality Award. He has appeared at all levels of court in Alberta.
- Law Society of Alberta, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
News & Publications
- Alberta Court of Appeal Clarifies Summary Judgment and Limitation Period for Breaches of Contract, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Blog, February 11, 2019
- Court Costs – An Often Overlooked Part of Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Blog, October 26, 2018
- Can a Corrective Invoice Restart the Limitations Clock? ABQB Clarifies Limitations Law Relating to Stale Billings, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Blog, October 16, 2018
- Julie Giles
- Legal Assistant
- T: 403.218.7504
University of Calgary (J.D., 2017)
Mount Royal University (B.A., Psychology, 2013)