Kevin practises in the area of corporate and commercial law with an emphasis on private company mergers and acquisitions and equity financing. He also assists clients with a broad range of business law matters, including commercial transactions and corporate governance.
Kevin has acted for issuers, investors, purchasers and vendors in international, cross-border and domestic transactions in the technology, aviation, tourism, manufacturing, farming and mining sectors.
Prior to completing law school, Kevin worked in the aviation industry for several years.
- Touchstone Theater, Director
- Start Proud Vancouver, Member of Executive
- Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch), Student Mentorship Program
- Digital grocery company on its acquisition of a Canadian technology company and expansion into Canada
- Mortgage company in the sale of its business
- Private equity fund’s purchase of a heating products manufacturing company
- Private equity fund’s investment in an airline
- Tourism company’s purchase of a Vancouver tourist attraction
- Vancouver-based VC firm in multiple investments in Canadian technology companies
- Mining technology company in multiple investment rounds
News & Publications
- Changes to the Residential Tenancy Act regarding ‘Renovictions’ and Land Assemblies, Real Estate Law Blog, June 6, 2019
- 《住宅租赁法》有关“翻新驱逐”和土地整合的修订, 新闻中心 , June 6, 2019
- Selena Chung
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5397
- British Columbia (2016)
University of Ottawa (J.D., 2015)
University of Calgary (B.Comm., 2009)