Kathy Jiang is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2017 and has over 15 years of combined experience working in commercial real estate/commercial banking/residential conveyancing and corporate.
Prior to joining the firm, Kathy worked as a commercial real estate paralegal with a leading national firm.
Kathy’s responsibilities include:
- Due diligence investigations relating to commercial property acquisitions;
- File management of a commercial real estate file;
- Drafting closing documentation;
- Interactions with parties involved in transaction; and
- Registration at the Land Title Office.
Paralegal Certificate in Real Estate, Vancouver Community College, 2012
Paralegal Certificate in Corporate, Vancouver Community College, 2009
BA in English Literature, Shenyang University, 1986