Jori Lacey is a paralegal in the Yellowknife office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She became a licensed paralegal by the Law Society of Ontario in early 2018, and joined the firm later that year as a part of the Corporate Services Department.
Jori's responsibilities include:
- Annual Maintenance of Northwest Territories and Nunavut corporations.
- Incorporation and organization of companies.
- Drafting corporate/commercial transaction documents.
- Registrations at Legal Registries.
- Law Society of Ontario, Paralegal Licensee