Jason is an associate in the firm’s Labour, Employment and Human Rights group. Jason advises and represents clients on a variety of labour and employment issues, including grievance arbitrations and mediations, human rights complaints and accommodation, post-employment competition litigation, employment contracts, and collective bargaining.
Jason started with Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2016, and joined the firm as an associate following the completion of his articles in 2018.
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
News & Publications
- Employer Liability at Shared Worksites Expanding: SCC Appears to Extend Schrenk to Occupational Health & Safety, Labour and Employment Law Blog, June 7, 2018
- BC Corporations and Societies May Be Required to Comply with Europe's New Privacy Law, Labour and Employment Law Blog, May 28, 2018
- 2018 Annual Labour & Employment Seminar, May 29, 2018
- Susanna Chow
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5382
- British Columbia (2018)
University of British Columbia (J.D., 2017)
York University (Ph.D., 2013)
York University (M.A., 2008)
Okanagan University College (B.A., 2005)