Heidi Wong is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2016 with the insolvency and restructuring group specialized in residential foreclosure and collections.
In addition to foreclosure experience, Heidi has over 25 years of legal experience working in major law firms in Hong Kong, Ontario, Texas and British Columbia. She brings international experience working in area including intellectual property, civil litigation, personal injury defence, estate planning, probate litigation and bankruptcy.
Heidi’s responsibilities include:
- Handle foreclosure files from start to finish, including court ordered sales and leasehold interests with the Indian Land Registry
- Run collection files for unsecured debts
- Enforce security agreements involving the Manufactured Home Registry
- Dealing with bankruptcy trustees/administrators
- British Columbia Paralegal Association, Member