Gail Odorico is a paralegal in the Vancouver Office of Lawson Lundell LLP and has been part of the firm since April 2001. She initially joined the firm as part of the lending group but moved to the real estate group in 2002. Over the years Gail has focused her skills in residential development projects, both conventional builders and receiver-manager appointed transactions, and currently works closely with the Strata Wind-Up group. In addition, she spends her expertise in linear projects including pipeline rights of way.
Gail’s responsibilities include:
- Conducting online title searches and process and monitoring activity advisory notifications;
- File management of project files including real estate development, strata wind-ups and pipeline acquisitions;
- Drafting security and acquisition documents;
- Interacting with parties involved in transactions; and
- Registrations at the Land Titles Office.