Eunice McDonald is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2018 and has 24 years of experience in British Columbia real estate law.
Eunice’s main focus is commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions, development, and dispositions of all types of commercial property including shopping centres, office towers, apartment buildings, hotels and mixed use projects.
In addition, Eunice has experience with acquisition, reorganization and construction financing on both the lending and the borrowing side of residential projects and commercial projects.
Eunice’s responsibilities include:
- Managing real estate transaction files including acquisitions, development, dispositions and a variety of financing;
- Drafting transaction documents, correspondence, opinions, supporting corporate documents and reports;
- E-filing documents with the Land Title and Survey Authority of BC;
- Preparation of loan and security documentation;
- Conducting title and off-title due diligence, analysis and summarization of results; and
- Attending to closing and post-closing matters.
Eunice is a graduate of Capilano University and holds a certificate in Paralegal Studies.
- British Columbia Paralegal Association, Member