Elizabeth Morrison is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2004 and has over 8 years’ experience working in corporate /commercial banking.
In addition to corporate /commercial banking, which are her main areas of focus, she has also worked as a real estate legal assistant.
Elizabeth’s responsibilities include:
- Due diligence investigations relating to banking transactions;
- Drafting security packages;
- File management of banking files;
- Interactions with all parties involved in banking transactions; and
- Registrations at the Land Title Office and the Personal Property Registry in B.C.