Elizabeth is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2016 and has more than 17 years of experience working in many areas of civil litigation, at all levels of court in British Columbia.
Elizabeth currently provides support to the lawyers in the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Group, dealing with both secured and unsecured claims. Her expertise includes foreclosure proceedings, insolvency matters, and related proceedings, from their initial phase to final conclusion.
Elizabeth’s responsibilities include:
- File management;
- Preparing various court documents to commence legal proceedings, court orders and court applications;
- Preparation for hearings and trials;
- Gathering and analyzing documents and evidence;
- Processing mortgage payouts and reinstatements and arranging for discharge of security/judgments; and
- Reporting and communicating directly with clients and related parties throughout the process
Prior to joining Lawson Lundell LLP, Elizabeth worked as a paralegal for a boutique litigation firm focusing on commercial litigation, construction, real property, and debtor-creditor litigation.
- British Columbia Paralegal Association, Director, Education Chair