Christina is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. Christina joined the firm in 2021 as a paralegal for the Real Estate Group and specializes in the acquisitions, development and financing of commercial and residential real estate.
Christina obtained her Legal Administrative Assistant program in 2002 and completed her Paralegal Certificates in Real Estate and Corporate Law in 2018. She has been working in the area of Corporate Commercial Law for over 15 years.
Christina's responsibilities include:
- Managing real estate transaction files.
- Knowledge of applicable Provincial and Federal laws, regulations and procedures.
- Solid understanding of the BC Land Title Requirements and use of the public registries including B.C. Land Title Office and Personal Property Registry.
- Conducting, performing, analyzing and summarizing various legal due diligence searches.
- Preparing a wide range of transaction documents in commercial and residential real estate including drafting and maintaining legal and banking documents from receipt of instructions to post-closing.