Anita Singh is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2011 and has over 12 years of combined experience working in corporate/commercial banking.
In addition to corporate /commercial banking, which are her main areas of focus, she has also worked as a corporate and real estate paralegal in British Columbia.
Anita’s responsibilities include:
- Due diligence investigations relating to banking transactions;
- File management of a banking file;
- Reviewing commitment letters and attending to drafting security documents;
- Interactions with parties involved in transaction; and
- Registrations at the Land Titles Office and Personal Property Registry in B.C.
Paralegal Diploma, Vancouver Community College, April 2006
Paralegal Certificate – Real Estate, Vancouver Community College, April 2006
Paralegal Certificate – Corporate Commercial, Vancouver Community College, April 2005
Paralegal Certificate – Family and Estate, Vancouver Community College, November 2001
Paralegal Certificate – Litigation, Vancouver Community College, June 2001