Andrea is a lawyer in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group.
Andrea practices general commercial litigation with a focus on disputes relating to the power, energy and oil sectors. Andrea also has experience in securities litigation involving allegations of insider trading, market manipulation, misrepresentations and other securities-related offenses. Her experience includes researching, advising and representing companies on a wide range of disputes.
Andrea has appeared at all levels of court in Alberta and at the Alberta Securities Commission and has been involved in numerous private arbitrations.
- Law Society of Alberta, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Calgary Bar Association, Member
- Advocates' Society, Member
- Young Canadian Arbitration Practitioners, Member
- Frankie Deni
- Legal Assistant
- T: 403.218.7518
- Alberta (2014)
- University of Saskatchewan (J.D., 2013)
- McMaster University, (Bachelor of Science (Honours Biology) and Bachelor of Life Sciences, 2005)