- P: 867.669.5523
- F: 888.981.2823
- Hilda Weaver
- Legal Assistant
- P: 867.669.5501
Tim practises corporate and commercial law in Lawson Lundell’s Yellowknife office. Tim advises local and national clients on corporate matters including purchase and sale transactions, financings, commercial real estate, joint ventures and mineral tenure. He has experience drafting a wide range of commercial agreements, advising on corporate reorganizations and conducting large-scale diligence reviews for resource extraction clients. In addition to advising both public and private companies, Tim advises territorial and municipal governments on corporate matters.
Tim served as a naval officer in the Royal Canadian Navy for eight years before practising law. Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Tim practised in the Calgary office of a leading Canadian law firm.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Northwest Territories Co-ordinator, Wounded Warriors Canada
- Alberta (2014)
- Northwest Territories (2016)
- Nunavut (2016)
- University of Western Ontario (B.A. Hons., 2001)
- Dalhousie University (M.A., 2003)
- University of British Columbia (J.D., 2013)