Sean G. Adair
- P: 604.631.9150
- F: 604.669.1620
- Amanda Jamieson
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5447
Sean practices corporate law and has experience in a variety of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, corporate reorganizations and various other corporate proceedings.
Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Sean practiced in the Toronto office of a leading Canadian law firm.
Recognition and Ranking
- Gerald Schwartz Gold Medal received at University of Toronto
- British Columbia (2015)
- Ontario (2014)
- University of Toronto (J.D., 2013)
- University of Toronto (M.B.A., 2013)
- University of British Columbia (B.Sc., 2008 (Microbiology and Immunology))
- Advised ZAPI S.p.A. (ZAPI), a manufacturer of electronic speed controllers for application in electric and hybrid vehicles, in its acquisition of Delta-Q Technologies (Delta-Q), a leader in battery charging solutions for electric vehicles and industrial machines.
- Acting for a convenience store company on the acquisition of approximately 148 service stations and convenient store locations from an oil company in British Columbia and Alberta.
- Advising a private equity firm in its acquisition of shares representing a controlling interest in a British Columbia based company that provides advertising solutions for publishing groups.
- Advising a leading BC insurance broker on multiple acquisitions of other retail insurance brokerage businesses.
- Assisting clients with the drafting and negotiation of various types of commercial agreements, including shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, distribution agreements and supply agreements.