Scott J. Anderson
- P: 604.631.9208
- F: 604.669.1620
- Lilia Berber
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5378
As an associate in the Real Estate Group, Scott assists clients with all aspects of real estate development, commercial real estate transactions, commercial leasing and municipal planning.
Scott graduated from Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law in 2011. He started with Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2010 and joined the firm as an associate following the completion of his articles in 2012.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Vancouver Real Property Subsection, Member
- Urban Development Institute, Member
- British Columbia (2012)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Trinity Western University (B.A. (Honours) History, 2005)
Scott has experience:
- Acting for major developers of multi-family residential and mixed-use developments including drafting offers to purchase, drafting purchase and sale agreements, ensuring developer compliance with the requirements of the Real Estate Development Marketing Act, drafting and negotiating covenants, rights of way, easements and building schemes to be registered in the Land Title Office.
- Acting for the landlord of a large portfolio of retail properties including lease reviews and drafting and negotiating commercial leases, renewals, subleases and assignments.
- Acting on commercial real estate transactions for vendors and purchasers of substantial real estate assets, including: retail properties, retirement homes and hotels. Advising on due diligence, purchase and sale agreements, corporate structuring and limited partnership agreements.
- Carrying out legal research for all manner of real estate related issues.