- P: 604.631.9234
- F: 604.669.1620
- Teri Stevens
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5362
Reilly practices bankruptcy and insolvency law, providing advice and representation to clients in all matters arising from the insolvency of a business or individual. He has experience assisting companies with debt restructuring under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, acting for secured creditors and receivers in receiverships and foreclosures, and advising trustees and individuals with various bankruptcy matters, including applications for discharge. Reilly’s practice also bridges into commercial litigation in matters involving mortgages, secured financing, and enforcement of foreign judgments, and he has appeared on behalf of clients in British Columbia Supreme Court, the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, and the British Columbia Court of Appeal.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Access Pro Bono
- British Columbia (2013)
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law (J.D., 2012)
- McGill University (B.A., 2008)
Reilly enjoys hiking, motorcycling, and film.
Reilly has acted for:
- The Bank of Montreal and HSBC Bank Canada in relation to various commercial and residential foreclosure matters
- Grant Thornton Ltd. in its capacity as Trustee in Bankruptcy for The Seven Group Data Management Company Inc.