- P: 604.631.9234
- F: 604.669.1620
- Teri Stevens
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5362
Reilly practises civil ligation, providing advice and representation to clients involved in disputes of all sorts. He also has extensive experience in insolvency matters, including prosecuting debt recovery actions, assisting companies with debt restructuring, and advising trustees and individuals with bankruptcy matters. Reilly has appeared on behalf of clients in the British Columbia Supreme Court, the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, and the British Columbia Court of Appeal.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Access Pro Bono
- Urban Native Youth Association, Mentorship Program
- British Columbia (2013)
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law (J.D., 2012)
- McGill University (B.A., 2008)
Reilly enjoys hiking, motorcycling, and film.
Reilly has acted for:
- The Bank of Montreal and HSBC Bank Canada in relation to various commercial and residential foreclosure matters
- Grant Thornton Ltd. in its capacity as Trustee in Bankruptcy for The Seven Group Data Management Company Inc.
- (August 3, 2012),Co-author