- P: 604.631.9237
- F: 604.669.1620
- Amanda Florek
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.631.9123
Nate practices corporate and commercial law as an associate in Lawson Lundell’s Business/Commercial Law Group. He works primarily with private sector clients on a variety of transactions including asset and share acquisitions and dispositions, debt and equity financing, and corporate reorganizations.
Nate advises private and non-profit sector clients on an array of corporate matters including corporate governance issues, incorporations, and privacy law compliance. He regularly drafts, reviews and advises on contracts relating to business matters and operations, including confidentiality and proprietary information agreements, non-competition/non-solicit agreements, supply/distribution agreements, service agreements and employment agreements, among others.
Nate started with Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2011 and joined the firm as an associate following the completion of his articles in 2013.
Recognition and Ranking
- Forsyth, G.O. Essay Prize in Legal Writing, Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (2010)
- Horace E. Read Prize in Legislation, Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (2012)
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Member of Mundiavocat FC (Vancouver-based soccer team that competes in the Lawyers’ World Cup)
- British Columbia (2013)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- University of British Columbia (B.A., 2007)
- Surrey Business News,April - May 2016(April 2016),Co-author
- (February 12, 2016),Co-author
- (May 20, 2015)