- P: 604.631.9186
- F: 604.669.1620
- Trish Roger
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5485
Nabila is an associate in the firm’s Banking and Debt Financing group. Her practice focuses on corporate and commercial transactions involving both banks and private lenders. She has experience in a variety of transactions, including financings, corporate reorganizations and mergers and acquisitions.
Nabila started with Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2015 and joined the firm as an associate following the completion of her articles in 2017.
Recognition and Ranking
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law Review, Editor-in-Chief (2015-2016)
- Massey College, Junior Fellow (2014-2016)
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Mulgrave School Alumni Advisory Board, Co-Chair
- British Columbia (2017)
- University of Toronto (J.D, 2016)
- Columbia University (M.A, 2011)
- University of British Columbia (B.A, 2009)