* Law Corporation
Neil has over 35 years experience in general business law matters, as well as major project work including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, engineering, procurement and construction, project development and corporate governance and restructurings. Neil’s experience covers a range of industries including mining, forestry, construction materials, aerospace, public-private partnerships and transportation.
Throughout his career, Neil has been involved in the management of the firm. He has previously been the Manager of our Business Law Services Group, the Managing Partner of Lawson Lundell and the Chairman of the firm. Neil acts and has acted as a director and/or officer of a number of corporations, both public and private.
Recognition and Ranking
- 2017 Best Lawyers in Canada: recognized for Public Procurement law
- Legal 500 Canada: recommended in the 2016 editorial for Infrastructure and projects
- Martindale-Hubbell International Law Directory: BV Peer Review rated
- Business Council of British Columbia, Member Designate
- Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships, Member Designate
- Canadian Bar Association, B.C. Branch, Business Law Subsection, Past Chair
- British Columbia (1981)
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Victoria (LL.B., 1980)
- "Highlights of the New BC Code of Professional Conduct",Association of Corporate Counsel BC Chapter,Vancouver, BC(December 12, 2012),Speaker