Heather acts as Director, Professional Development for all of the firm's offices. In this role, she is responsible for:
- student and associate recruitment
- development and assessment of students and associates
- coordination of professional development programs for the firm as a whole
Heather articled at a large Vancouver firm. After a few years of practice as a litigator, she returned to school and then taught elementary school for four years. Upon returning to law, Heather practiced litigation for six years at a mid-size Vancouver firm prior to joining Lawson Lundell LLP in her current role in 2007.
Heather is a non-practicing member of the Law Society of BC.
- University of British Columbia (B.A., 1988)
- University of British Columbia (LL.B., 1991)
- Called to the BC Bar (1992)
- University of British Columbia (B.Ed., 1996)