Frans J. Lotz
- P: 604.631.9212
- F: 604.669.1620
- Courtney Millin
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5375
Frans is an associate in our Banking and Debt Financing group. His practice focuses on corporate and commercial transactions involving both banks and private lenders. He has experience in a variety of transactions including financings, corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions and due diligence.
Frans started with Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2010 and joined the firm as an associate following the completion of his articles in 2012.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Banking Law Section,Member
- British Columbia (2012)
- Dalhousie University (J.D., 2011)
- University of Alberta (B.A. (with Distinction), 2008)
- University of Pretoria (BCom, 2005)
Frans is an avid traveller and has backpacked across five continents. He enjoys hiking, swimming, skiing, and exploring cultural diversity.