- P: 604.631.9273
- F: 604.669.1620
- Lisa Navarrete
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5427
Chris is an associate in Lawson Lundell’s Business Law Group practicing in the areas of corporate and commercial law.
Chris assists corporate and individual clients on a variety of matters, including business entity formations, asset and share acquisitions and dispositions, corporate reorganizations, general corporate governance, and drafting of various types of commercial agreements and contracts. Further, he also works with societies in regards to its general governance matters and transition/continuation procedures.
Chris started with Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2014 and joined the firm as an associate upon the completion of his articles in 2017. Prior to joining Lawson Lundell and pursuing a legal career, Chris practiced several years as a senior consultant and auditor in the Vancouver office of an international accounting firm specializing in IT risk and assurance.
Recognition and Ranking
- Faculty of Law Dean Wylie Social Responsibility Award, University of Calgary (2016)
- Alberta Graduate Scholarship, University of Calgary (2015)
- BMO MBA Scholarship, University of Calgary (2014)
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- National Association of Parliamentarians, Qualified Member
- ISACA, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Non-Practicing Member
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, Western & BC Chapters, Director
- British Columbia (2017)
- University of Calgary (M.B.A., Dean’s List, 2016)
- University of Calgary (J.D., 2016)
- University of British Columbia (BComm (Honours), Dean’s List, 2009)