Britt E.L. Redenbach
- P: 604.631.9102
- F: 604.669.1620
- Lisa Navarrete
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5427
With extensive experience in capital markets, securities, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate matters, Britt brings a pragmatic approach to her practice. Britt is dedicated to understanding the needs of her clients and building an in-depth knowledge of their business, in order to provide practical and timely advice.
Britt routinely advises on an extensive range of matters, including private and public equity and debt financings, mergers and acquisitions, going public transactions, reorganizations, capital restructurings, stock exchange listings and related continuous listing requirements, corporate governance, continuous disclosure obligations, insider reporting, and advisory arrangements. Accustomed to working with public and private entities, as well as underwriters and agents, Britt takes satisfaction providing exceptional service to her clients.
Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Britt was a partner at a national law firm.
Recognition and Ranking
- 2018 Best Lawyers in Canada: recognized for Securities law
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member - Business and Securities sections
- Association of Women in Finance, Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
- Forum of Women Entrepreneurs, Member
- British Columbia (2007)
- University of British Columbia, LL.B. (2006)
- University of British Columbia, B.A. (2003)